Thursday, April 26, 2007

Focus on the real

Please, focus on the real. Family, relationships, connecting your spirit with others and with God... everything else easily becomes a distraction.

I like distractions, just ask my wife. I work hard, I relax harder. I've spent entire Saturdays in front of the TV "chillaxing." I've worked on a side project till after midnight every night of the week (after pulling an 8 hour day "at work") for weeks at a time. I've been busy.

I got a phone call on Tuesday that changed everything.

For context, please read this post and my comment to it:

Even if He does not...

Don't wait for a phone call. Focus on the real.

Please pray for my family and for my mother, Sue.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luke, I am sorry to hear about your mother's illness. You will be in our prayers.